Oscar Wilde
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Congratulations! You have finished "The Picture of Dorian Gray"--I hope you enjoyed reading the novel. Were you surprised by the ending? Tell us your thoughts below. I've added some new video links that show the exciting conclusion. Enjoy! Remember, you can find all of the posts by clicking on the link "older posts" at the bottom of the page. I'm looking forward to seeing all your posts.
9 comments:
He was embarrassed with his friends about her, about the way that she acted, and he ask her Why did you make me suffer like that? and she said it was because she don't want to be anymore actess, because she was in love.
I think Sibyl was in real love of him, and she was not focus in what she was doing, and she never expect that in that night he will be with his friends.
I think she loved Dorian too much, and Dorian acted like a chlid. I think it showed that Dorian never really love her
i think that she thought that he loves her so much. but after what happend on that night she felt that he doesn't love her and he only likes that actrss beauty.
Sibyl Vane's performance was very bad. Her bad acting kill Dorian's love.He couldn't impress his friends. It was very disappointing for him.
I think that she really loves Dorian,maybe she got nervous when she saw him and his frinds, but it was also good because this show her that Dorian was not real inlove of her.
Sibyl Vane's said Dorian wasn't serious.
she's job is actress. she can't always good acting. Dorian didn't understand she's acting..
I think she loved him.
I think Sibyl loved Dorian so much and her decision about quit to act was a proff of love. Dorian reaction's was drastic.
I think she loved too much Dorian
She was shy and gentle She knows.
do,t really want Dorian Gray,s
life to be spoiled.She was playing
at love.
Sibyl Vane's explanation was inmature and also a lovely act of love because she wasn't sure about her actress career but after that performance she was sure about her love by Dorian. She tried to show him all her love leaving her future like actress.
Dorian's respons was impulsive because he was perturbed by his friends. They hurted him with their criticism about her performance and he blame her for that suffering and that wasn't fair for Sibyl because she doesn't known that Dorian's friends were in the theater that night. All this was a misundertood.
Post a Comment